Our Commitment to you
Right Away Insurance is grateful for the trust you place in us to help protect your assets. You can trust us to protect your privacy and ensure the security of your information as described in the Privacy Statement.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you or your employees necessary for us to review, process and service your insurance. We gather this information in many ways, including but not limited to the following:
- The information you provide on applications or other forms (such as name, address, drivers license and social security number).
- Your transactions with us (such as payment history and claim information).
- The information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
HOW WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION
- The information we collect is used to make coverage, service, benefit and other insurance related decisions. We do not disclose any non-public information about our clients or former clients to anyone other than our insurance carriers and servicing agents, as permitted by law. When any information is disclosed, it is done exclusively to service your account or policy. Carriers are required by law to keep information confidential and use it only for the transaction requested.
- Right Away Insured restricts all information access to employees who provide products or services to you. All written documents are shredded and disposed of when no longer needed or required.